[Oskari-user] Plans for Oskari 2.4.0

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Jun 3 07:38:11 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up: Our current plans for 2.4.0 is to release it in a couple of weeks (before summer holidays etc). We won't be squeezing in as much as the previous releases but some nice-to-have cleanup and performance boosts are targets for the release. If you have something that you wish to include, now's the time to make those pull requests. Also the next one will be at the end of August at the earliest or if we can't make a reasonable change set this month we'll push 2.4.0 after the vacation season.

Have a nice one,
     Sami