[Oskari-user] Oskari 2.3.1 released!

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue May 18 09:08:03 PDT 2021

Good news everyone,

We noticed we had an unnecessary piece of SQL in 2.3.0 that required PostgreSQL 9.6 or newer and decided to release a version that works with 9.4 as well. If you are using a more recent version of Postgres you can use the 2.3.0 version as-is, but for those that need the support for older versions this one is for you to enjoy. There's also a small change for the scattered timeseries functionality to enable more optimized metadata fetching.

The update is available in all the usual places:

  *   https://github.com/oskariorg
  *   https://oskari.org/download
  *   http://download.osgeo.org/oskari/
  *   https://demo.oskari.org/