[OTT_OSGEO] next meeting?

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 4 14:48:01 EST 2006

Apologies for the late note about this -- I've been out of town all week.

Tyler will be in Ottawa for Wednesday night, so if we can do the meeting
Wednesday evening instead of Thursday, that seems to make sense.

Tyler can give everyone an overview of what he's up to -- and it's a
great chance to provide some feedback and ideas to him.

Dave
--
Dave McIlhagga
President & CEO, DM Solutions Group