[OTT_OSGEO] next meeting?

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 4 14:51:25 EST 2006

Oops, now I know what happened -- this message was stuck in my "waiting 
to send" all last week ... sorry about the confusion.

So what's the decision - Wed or Thursday? If Thursday, Tyler can't make 
it - and we'll need a new presenter.

Sounded from our discussion when we first brought this up that it seemed 
like a good idea to switch the date -- but I'm easy either way.


Dave McIlhagga wrote:
> Apologies for the late note about this -- I've been out of town all week.
> Tyler will be in Ottawa for Wednesday night, so if we can do the meeting 
> Wednesday evening instead of Thursday, that seems to make sense.
> Tyler can give everyone an overview of what he's up to -- and it's a 
> great chance to provide some feedback and ideas to him.
> Dave

More information about the Ottawa_users mailing list