[OTT_OSGEO] next meeting?

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 4 14:51:25 EST 2006

Oops, now I know what happened -- this message was stuck in my "waiting
to send" all last week ... sorry about the confusion.

So what's the decision - Wed or Thursday? If Thursday, Tyler can't make
it - and we'll need a new presenter.

Sounded from our discussion when we first brought this up that it seemed
like a good idea to switch the date -- but I'm easy either way.

dave