Fwd: Today@Carleton, Monday, July 24, 2006

Scott W Mitchell scott_mitchell at carleton.ca
Mon Jul 24 08:20:14 EDT 2006

Nice timing.   After hearing that one of our meeting attendees the
other night had done work on open source programs for his degree, I
figured I needed to find out more about the innovation program at
Carleton that he mentioned.  And then this morning, this news release
arrives in my inbox... I will have to find out more, to see if there
are interesting partnership opportunities.

Begin forwarded message: