MapGuide Enterprise Seminar and MapGuide Users Group Meeting

Matthew Ladd matthew.ladd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:46:12 EDT 2006

This came to me today...apologies if you already received it.

Matthew Ladd

---------------------------

MapGuide Enterprise Seminar and MapGuide Users Group Meeting

Adopting the Open Source approach for its new Web-based mapping
solution, Autodesk shows audacity and opens access to Geospatial
information to all users or customers of an organization without the
need to acquire expensive software.

Consortech invites you to come discover the new Autodesk MapGuide
Enterprise and MapGuide Studio during a seminar that will be held in
Ottawa on October 31st, 2006.  See how this open technological
platform allows for:

·      Linux and Microsoft Windows platform support

·      PHP, ASP.Net ou Java/JSP developer support

·      Direct access to ESRI ArcSDEtm, WMS/WFs spatial data

Agenda:

8h30 : Registration

8h45 : Greetings

9h00 : Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise & Autodesk MapGuide Studio demonstration

10h15 : Coffee break

10h30 : Users group meeting

11h30 : Conclusion

We will take advantage of this seminar to hold our first MapGuide
Enterprise User Group meeting to initiate exchanges between users.

To register for this free Consortech seminar, please forward this
email to registration at consortech.com.

Ottawa
October 31, 2006
Minto Place Suite Hotel