[OTT_OSGEO] MapGuide Enterprise Seminar and MapGuide Users Group Meeting

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Oct 12 16:22:30 EDT 2006

Ahhhh Three open source GIS groups combine and another one pops up.

I wonder if they know an OSGEO group exists. OSGEO would support thiera
ctivities even if they are using the enterprise version correct?... Or
is the enterprise version true open source?

Anyone know anything about this group?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Ladd [mailto:matthew.ladd at gmail.com]
Sent: October 12, 2006 15:46
To: users at ottawa.osgeo.org
Subject: [OTT_OSGEO] MapGuide Enterprise Seminar and MapGuide Users
Group Meeting

This came to me today...apologies if you already received it.

Matthew Ladd

---------------------------

MapGuide Enterprise Seminar and MapGuide Users Group Meeting

Adopting the Open Source approach for its new Web-based mapping
solution, Autodesk shows audacity and opens access to Geospatial
information to all users or customers of an organization without the
need to acquire expensive software.

Consortech invites you to come discover the new Autodesk MapGuide
Enterprise and MapGuide Studio during a seminar that will be held in
Ottawa on October 31st, 2006.  See how this open technological platform
allows for:

*      Linux and Microsoft Windows platform support

*      PHP, ASP.Net ou Java/JSP developer support

*      Direct access to ESRI ArcSDEtm, WMS/WFs spatial data

Agenda:

8h30 : Registration

8h45 : Greetings

9h00 : Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise & Autodesk MapGuide Studio
demonstration

10h15 : Coffee break

10h30 : Users group meeting

11h30 : Conclusion

We will take advantage of this seminar to hold our first MapGuide
Enterprise User Group meeting to initiate exchanges between users.

To register for this free Consortech seminar, please forward this email
to registration at consortech.com.

Ottawa
October 31, 2006
Minto Place Suite Hotel