[Ottawa_users] GRASS presentation postponed

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Fri Feb 2 11:44:41 EST 2007

Due to weak attendance, lack of projector, and lack of appropriate
place to present (we didn't get the usual quieter space in Fox and
Feather), last night's GRASS discussion was postponed.

We had a good discussion of other matters, however, such as more than
you ever might imagine could go wrong when trying to read SAR data,
"Python vs Tcl", career choices in the geospatial and IT industries,
and another update on the delights of Eganville.

See you next month, I can bring my GRASS presentation again.  Time
and place TBD.

Scott