[Ottawa_users] OS GIS event in the works in Toronto - looking for participants

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Fri Feb 9 12:58:11 EST 2007

Does anyone have friends/colleagues in the Toronto area that might be
interested in "a small OS GIS event" ?  A former prof of mine, Vince
Robinson, is an enthusiastic GRASS user/educator/researcher, & one of
the people that helped get me hooked as a grad student.  He says they
want to hold an event showcasing OS GIS at the university sometime
before April 30, and is looking for people in the area, especially
from private industry, that might be interested.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know and I'll pass them on.

Cheers,
Scott