[Ottawa_users] Meeting Scheduled for this Thursday

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 9 11:07:00 EST 2007

I'm pretty pressed for time right now, doing an internal software
release and trouble shooting so I can't prepare a presentation for
Thursday but can help with something for next month.

Us GRASS guys are slacking I know.

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Scott
Mitchell
Sent: January 9, 2007 10:43
To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Ottawa_users] Meeting Scheduled for this Thursday

On 9-Jan-07, at 10:33, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Do we have a presentation scheduled?  If not I will not bring the
> projector/screen.

Dave Sampson and I talked briefly about doing a presentation on
GRASS.  I don't have anything prepared but could throw something
together Thursday afternoon.

I don't mind doing that, but also don't mind having a "social/catch-
up" only month with a more polished presentation next month.  Can be
swayed either way.

Scott