[Ottawa_users] Meeting Scheduled for this Thursday

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Wed Jan 10 09:22:24 EST 2007

OK, then I suggest a "report any news/catch-up/social" evening this
month, and I would be happy to make a properly thought out GRASS
presentation in cooperation with Dave in February.  This actually
works nicely, as I've just met new people at Carleton thanks to the
start of term that might be interested, and tomorrow's pretty quick
notice for getting the word out about a presentation.  I'll try to
get some new recruits.

So I guess no screen needed, thanks Jeff.

Scott