[Ottawa_users] Map Labelling

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jun 22 09:07:16 EDT 2007

Howdy Chris,

It's just ANGLE FOLLOW within the LABEL object.  It was added in the
4.10 release.  It doesn't seem to be perfect (on a single map image at
the street-level some labels will follow the line feature, but some
others for some reason run perpendicular to the feature)...so give it a
try and see if you like it.

jeff