[Ottawa_users] Reminder of meeting this week

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Mon May 7 13:50:27 EDT 2007

A quick reminder that there will be an Ottawa OSGEO local chapter
meeting this Thursday May 10, 6:00, at the Fox and Feather.  We have
the small upstairs room booked, although they warn that if there is a
Sens game that night, we will have to compete for space.  So we'll
have to try to get a prompt start to get the presentation done with
before the game comes on.

Amos Hayes has agreed to go on with the presentation despite the fact
that his co-presenter may not be able to attend.  The topic is the
new "Nunaliit Cybercartographic Atlas Framework" (see http://
nunaliit.org/).

Cheers,
Scott