[Ottawa_users] Will you be making it out to tonight's meeting?

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Thu May 10 14:04:53 EDT 2007

OK, given the lack of response, I'll assume our meeting is postponed
to the 24th.  If further discussion evolves to change this, perhaps
someone can call me at 613-882-3843 to let me know to show up.

I will edit the wiki page - again, if there will still be a meeting
tonight, perhaps someone can fix the page.

Cheers,
Scott