[Ottawa_users] Will you be making it out to tonight's meeting?

Amos Hayes ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
Thu May 10 14:16:07 EDT 2007

OK Jeff... as a result, JP has cancelled his baby-sitter so.... it's  
officially moved. :)

Sorry that it didn't work out tonight. We're quite keen to show you  
what we have been up to. By all means, if you get a chance to have a  
poke through  our site <http://nunaliit.org> before the 24th, then  
you can really grill us with questions.

Amos Hayes
Geomatics and Cartographic Research Centre
Carleton University
ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca

On 10-May-07, at 2:10 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> I called the Fox and Feather Pub and moved our reservation to the  
> 24th.
> jeff
> Scott Mitchell wrote:
>> OK, given the lack of response, I'll assume our meeting is  
>> postponed to the 24th.  If further discussion evolves to change  
>> this, perhaps someone can call me at 613-882-3843 to let me know  
>> to show up.
>> I will edit the wiki page - again, if there will still be a  
>> meeting tonight, perhaps someone can fix the page.
>> Cheers,
>> Scott
>> On 10-May-07, at 13:51 , Scott Mitchell wrote:
>>> OK, the potential attendance is better than I feared.  There are  
>>> at LEAST 4 of us available to hear about the project, plus Jeff  
>>> until he has to leave.
>>> The remaining issue is the effect of the playoff game on being  
>>> able to have the presentation, though.  Jeff has warned us that  
>>> because there's a game, we don't get any guarantee about  
>>> exclusive use of the room - i.e. we may very well have to share  
>>> it.  On the other hand, the 24th only has a potential game 7  
>>> scheduled between Detroit and Anaheim (the game 7 for Ottawa  
>>> having been the previous night).
>>> I can go either way, but suspect that the postponement option  
>>> would be better.  We know Jeff's vote.  I just bumped into Amos  
>>> and he can make it work either way.  Anybody else have a  
>>> strongish opinion on the matter?  I can wait about 10 minutes to  
>>> hear views before I have to leave for a meeting...
>>> Scott
>>> On 10-May-07, at 13:35 , Zak James wrote:
>>>> I'm planning to be there.
>>>> zak
>>>> -- 
>>>> Zak James
>>>> Applications and Software Development
>>>> DM Solutions Group Inc.
>>>> http://www.dmsolutions.ca
>>>> On 10 May 2007, at 12:48, Scott Mitchell wrote:
>>>>> Recent declarations that people can't make it tonight, or that  
>>>>> they can stay only a short time, have cast doubt on the  
>>>>> feasibility of having the meeting.  Can anyone that has been  
>>>>> planning to attend please speak up, so we can decide whether or  
>>>>> not to postpone?
>>>>> S
>>>>> Scott Mitchell
>>>>> smitch at mac.com
> -- 
> Jeff McKenna
> DM Solutions Group Inc.
> http://www.dmsolutions.ca
> _______________________________________________
> Ottawa_users mailing list
> Ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/ottawa_users

More information about the Ottawa_users mailing list