[Ottawa_users] Will you be making it out to tonight's meeting?

Amos Hayes ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
Thu May 10 14:16:07 EDT 2007

OK Jeff... as a result, JP has cancelled his baby-sitter so.... it's
officially moved. :)

Sorry that it didn't work out tonight. We're quite keen to show you
what we have been up to. By all means, if you get a chance to have a
poke through  our site <http://nunaliit.org> before the 24th, then
you can really grill us with questions.

--
Amos Hayes
Geomatics and Cartographic Research Centre
ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
+1.613.520.2600x8179