[Ottawa_users] next meeting

Philippe Vachon philippe at cowpig.ca
Tue Dec 2 18:14:08 EST 2008

Hi List, Scott,

I'm unfortunately somewhat in the same boat as Scott -- I'm very busy
through until the 18th; we could try for a meeting next week if there
are enough people interested (I'd be able to organize that) otherwise
someone else is going to have to step up to the plate!

Otherwise, I'll throw in my vote for a meeting in January.

Cheers,
Phil