[Ottawa_users] Fwd: [Guess] Fwd: CAG 2009

Scott W Mitchell smitch at connect.carleton.ca
Wed Dec 17 14:22:42 EST 2008

One of my colleagues has a GIS/hydrology research lab at the
University of Windsor, and is looking for a short-term programmer (see
below).

The tricks with this job are somewhat specific programming skill
requirements, plus that it's in Windsor, but if you know anybody
willing to locate there temporarily, there's decent short term $
available.  Possibly good for a recent graduate, or anyone else with
wanderlust?  I gather the economy has fallen apart there, so I'm
guessing housing wouldn't be expensive.

Scott

Begin forwarded message: