[Ottawa_users] local chapter report 2007, and meeting?

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 10:28:19 EST 2008

1 - I have blasted off an annual report for the chapter (don't get
impressed yet, just a bunch of bullets, but it does follow the
template that Tyler has requested), please take a look and edit as you
see fit at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Ottawa_Chapter_Report_2007

Deadline in two days (Feb 15), I'm afraid - just in time delivery here.

2 - I guess we all got busy and I certainly didn't register that the
calendar flipped yet again.  Was there any talk at the January meeting
about what to do in Feb?  Any presentations waiting in the wings?
Even if there aren't, is there any appetite for a discussion-over-beer
meeting?  I can book the place if there's interest.  The 21st or the
28th are both fine for me, or we can work ahead for a beginning of
March meeting.

Cheers,
Scott