[Ottawa_users] online application for input and management of remote sensing Ground Control Points

Regie Alam alamred at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 11:39:19 EST 2008

Hi Dave,

   Yes, I think it would be an interesting application
and useful too.

   I posted the same question on the OpenAerialMap
mailing list a couple weeks ago but no response so
far.

   The closest model I can find is the geocaching
(http://www.geocaching.com/) one and the Degree of
Confluence Project (http://confluence.org/).

   I also found an open source application called
Cache Magnet
(http://cachemagnet.googlepages.com/home).

Regie