[Ottawa_users] online application for input and management of remote sensing Ground Control Points

Dave Sampson samper.d at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:49:06 EST 2008

Interesting application.

I built an extension for FWTools that allowed for the input of
pixel/line values for fuducial points of aerial photos that the matched
them to x,y cordinates from a database for georeferencing photos.

It was a pretty straight forward process. It's just a number matching
game.

As for one that already exists? I am not aware of one.  But if one did
exist it would be great for it to take GPs track logs and waypoints in
GPX format and use those to populate the database. Using GBSbabel in the
back ground would be an asset.

Cheers