[Ottawa_users] New Co-Chairs

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 16 10:01:17 EDT 2008

Hey Gang,

Dave and Jeff here again. We just wanted to remind the group of our
need to choose two new co-chairs.  If you are interested in taking on
the role then please contact us off-line.  If you know someone who
might be a good candidate, ask them to step forward and help the local
OSGeo community.  We think it would be great to have the theme of the
next chapter meeting be the “new co-chair kickoff”.

If you have any questions we can address them on the mailing list or
through personal e-mail.
Thanks for everyone's energy in keeping the momentum of the OSGeo
local Chapter going.

Dave Sampson
Jeff McKenna