[Ottawa_users] Re: Sebastian's Mapserv Question

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Fri Jun 27 16:12:11 EDT 2008

Hmmm... I haven't run into that... are you sure you're specifying the
URL correctly?  Is the cgi-bin directory configured to be a cgi
servable directory in your web server configuration?

I'll copy this to the local OSGEO mailing list, as there are lots more
experienced mapserve people there, maybe one has a suggestion.  Beyond
that, the mapserv forums are probably going to be more helpful than me
on this question.

Cheers,
Scott