[Ottawa_users] Meeting for December

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Dec 2 08:13:15 EST 2009

Out of town on business, but if someone records the evening I can check
it out after my days of meetings...

I still think it would be cool to someday have live streaming through
something like dimdim.com (have I mentioned it is opensource)

I'd be up for something in late janurary as well if we are looking
ahead. Perhaps I will have something on OpenLS
(http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/ols) by that point. If not a
prototype (in python of course) then at least a discussion of some
lessons learned along the way.

Hope everyone is well.

Cheers