[Ottawa_users] Call for speakers - Geocamp/Summercamp 2009

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Wed Feb 11 09:51:33 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

We're doing the Geocamp conference here in Ottawa again this year. Last
year's event ran for 2 days, had 18 speakers, and roughly 140 attendees.
This year we're looking to grow it a bit and make room for more people from
other communities such as Eclipse, Drupal, Linux, and others as well. Thus
it will be called "Summercamp 2009".

Algonquin College has generously offered us use of their facilities for 3
days in May.

We're looking for good open source talks on the following themes:
1) Education using open source software
2) Business and ecosystem development using open source principles
3) Developing open source software
4) Developing using open source software

Speakers will be treated to a speakers dinner, free access to the event, and
other perks.

For more information and instructions on how to submit a talk please see:

http://fosslc.org/drupal/summercamp2009

Thank you,

Andrew
http://fosslc.org