[Ottawa_users] presentation thursday

Scott Mitchell smitch at me.com
Mon Jul 6 13:03:06 EDT 2009

I only remember that it has a standard VGA port and I would GUESS it
is 60Hz, and that the resolution is either 1280x720 or 1920x1080 since
those are the TV standards, but that's all just guessing.

I can't remember if any of the computers we've used there were running
Linux or not...

Liz was the last person to present, but there were only a few of us
there and I don't even remember if we used the screen, but I think so.

Good luck...