[Ottawa_users] Thanks for coming out!

Philippe Vachon philippe at cowpig.ca
Fri Jul 10 11:53:48 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all who made it out last night to the meeting at the Fox and
Feather. It was quite an impressive turn-out, especially for a summer
meeting!

Also, special thanks goes to Dave for putting together a great
presentation. It's interesting (in my opinion) to see GeoRSS getting
broader and broader use!

If anyone has any presentations or suggestions for the next meeting,
please by all means send a note to Scott or I, or preferably to the
mailing list so we can get comments from a broader audience.

Cheers,
Phil