[Ottawa_users] April 09 meeting?

Philippe Vachon philippe at cowpig.ca
Thu Mar 12 14:33:51 EDT 2009

Hi Scott, List;

I'm definitely good to go for a meeting on April 2. By then classes have
wound down for me, so it's convenient for me as well.

Last month was basically an "eat, drink and be merry" type of meeting
more than anything. I don't recall that any sort of conclusions came out
of the meeting, though I did show up a tad late (though as I recall, I
wasn't the last to show up!).

Cheers,
Phil