[Ottawa_users] April 09 meeting?

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Thu Mar 12 21:20:04 EDT 2009

Scott,

April 2 is no go for me as we're doing a leaders in open source discussion
panel here in town. Everyone is invited if they're interested in attending.
See: http://fosslc.org/drupal/node/244

The 9th works well for me.

Last month's meeting was informal - 10 second summary is various
conversations about stuff going on in town and chatting about what's going
on in various government programs.

Andrew