[Ottawa_users] Ottawa Chapter Meeting - April

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri Apr 9 13:55:22 EDT 2010

Although I might not have a full presentation put together in that time
I would be happy to share my experiences with the GeoNetwork stack that
includes GeoServer.

If there are particular areas of interest you would like to know about
let me know. I have worked with desktop deployments and enterprise
server deployments. I have seen many successes and also some challenges.

If there are other people interested in various aspects of GeoServer /
GeoNetwork I might be able to do something more organized next month
(May).

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Regie Alam
Sent: April 7, 2010 23:33
To: Ottawa (Canada) Local Chapter List
Subject: Re: [Ottawa_users] Ottawa Chapter Meeting - April

Hello,

    My name is Regie Alam, a Geomatics Analyst. I've attended a few
meetings before but haven't done so lately. I am wondering whether it
would be possible for somebody to do a presentation on GeoServer?

Thanks,
Regie

On 07/04/2010 11:01 PM, Philippe Vachon wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Another month has passed, and we've gone from a mild winter to a
summer-like spring. I guess it's about darned time we had a local OSGeo
chapter meeting!

> Would there be interest in a meeting for next Thursday, April 15th,
same time, same place? Or is there an alternative time that would work
better for people?

> More importantly, is there anybody with any topics they'd like to
present to the chapter, or are there any suggestions for presentations
in the future?