[Ottawa_users] Ottawa Chapter Meeting - April

Regie Alam alamred at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 00:15:33 EDT 2010

Hello David,

    That sounds very interesting. What is the GeoNetwork component used
for? What about the GeoServer component? My guess would be GeoNetwork
for the cataloguing and metadata while GeoServer is for the visualization.

    My intention for learning more about GeoServer is I guess pretty
basic. I wanted to know an implementation wherein I could serve vector
(mostly shapefiles) and raster data as a WMS.

Regie