[Ottawa_users] Newbie on list OpenStreetMap & OSGeo-Ottawa Chapter

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 13:40:19 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have now subscribed to this list, and i do sincerely apologize for not
being on this list sooner.

I am now going through the archives, to try to keep up.

I'm not sure how many subscribers on this list are also, as the main list i
use is the talk-ca at openstreetmap.org list
non-digested members and 30 digested members.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Canada

When I do write about Ottawa & Ontario OpenStreetMap updates, would it be
helpful if i also cc: this discussion list? (as i understand that people can
only be on a select number of  discussion lists, otherwise it gets
overwhelming with messages).
Or would it be better if i continue to just post to the talk-ca list, and
interested OpenStreetMap contributors could subscribe to the talk-ca list as
well?

Thanks,
Sam Vekemans
Victoria, BC
OpenStreetMap Canada Contributor

BTW, it would have been great to have heard about this
[Ottawa_users] Fwd: [Caglist] Geographers in the News - Open Data City of
Ottawa
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/ottawa_users/2010-March/000826.html
although I dont know if i could contribute anything, it will be great to now
keep up with what's going on. :)

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com