[Ottawa_users] Summercamp 2010

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Thu Feb 11 14:31:41 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

A few people have emailed me to ask about Summercamp this year including
folks from out of town which is nice to see.

We are confirming a venue for August or September (pre-FOSS4G). One of the
feedback items from last year was that a few days during the week was too
long - we agree of course. Thus, we are planning to hold the event on a
Saturday this year. We hope to have good news soon as the deal is confirmed
for the venue. One day also helps keep costs down so we expect registration
will be around $25 - keeping it simple and just covering costs for
lunch/snacks/venue/etc.

It would be great if those that might be interested in doing a talk or
attending said aye so we get a sense of interest.

--
Andrew