[Ottawa_users] Re: Summercamp 2010

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Sun Feb 14 15:22:02 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Russell and those that emailed me in private. Planning for
Summercamp 2010 is officially under way. An announcement of the venue, date,
and call for speakers is coming soon.

If anyone is interested in helping organize the event, please contact me.
We've got approximately 6 people on the team already before we have called
for volunteers. Thus no surprise this year promises to easily be the best
yet.

Andrew

--
Andrew