[Ottawa_users] next meeting / geo-drupal presentation

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Tue Jan 19 14:58:36 EST 2010

I haven't completely forgotten about our next meeting, honest!  I was
just talking to Andrew Ross about whether or not he could do a session
for us on their drupal work next week, but he is busy trying to fight
off a nasty bug, so we need a bit more time.

Recall that as Andrew teaches on Thursday nights, it will be on a
different night than usual.  If anyone has a preference - I suggest
either a Tuesday or Wednesday - speak up.  I'll aim to get something
arranged in the first couple weeks of February.

Scott