[Ottawa_users] Ottawa looses a Geomatics visionary

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed May 5 10:54:56 EDT 2010

As our local meetings have attracted folks from PCI I would like to
extend my condolences to the friends, family and co-workers of Dr.
Robert Moses for their loss.

Canada: The geospatial industry lost a visionary and a mentor when Dr.
Robert Moses, President and Chief Executive Officer, PCI Geomatics
passed away on May 3 in Quebec, Canada, following a heart attack. He is
survived by his son, two daughters, two grandchildren and his companion
Bonnie Harris. Dr. Moses was also the Chairman of the Global Advisory
Council for Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC). (Follow the link for full
article...)

http://beta.gisdevelopment.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article
&id=17463:industry-loses-visionary&catid=76:miscellaneous-obituary&Itemi
d=61