[Ottawa_users] Fwd: [Talk-ca] Open Source Technology showcase - SC2010 Saturday, August 14th, 2010 University of Ottawa Campus, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun May 23 19:24:59 EDT 2010

Hi Ottawa OSGeo Chapter,

In case some of you didn't get this already, im forwarding this over.
I dont know how many of you are also working on OSM, as this would be some
great exposure to the project.

And also FYI, im just looking at the Ottawa area OSM map, & my estimate is
that by the fall, all of the Natural Resources Canada (canvec) dataset
should be available and be added to the map.   So by christamas, the
datasets that are available from Land Information Ontario / and the rest of
GeoGratis data, will also be available to copy what is needed in, and be
more complete.

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails