[Ottawa_users] December meeting

Teresa N Baldwin tnbaldwin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 22:26:30 EST 2010

Hello all,

At the last meeting, there seemed to be some interest in having a
December meeting. Is this still the case? Are enough people available
December 9th or December 16th for a meeting? I believe Andrew was
willing to give a talk on what his team has been doing at Ingres in
regards to geospatial. There also seems to be a lot of interest in
Geoserver. Is there anyone on the list that is willing to give a talk?
Ottawa seems to be a Mapserver town and it would be good to hear from
the other camp, as it were.

I still wouldn't mind having a co-chair, as I know I'm going to be very
busy in the next few months and may not be able to attend every meeting.

Thanks,
Teresa