[Ottawa_users] Re: Presentation at next meeting

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Apr 15 09:19:42 EDT 2011

Frank, it'd be great if you could answer questions about WCS.

Since no one has expressed preference for a specific day, how about we
say we'll aim for May 5th.  As long as I get no objections, I'll give
the Fox and Feather a call next week.

As for my little presentation, here's what I'm thinking:

- Quick demos of what's new and exciting in MapServer 6.0.
- Show how to set up a WMS/WFS/WCS map served by MapServer
- Show how to have MapServer display WMS/WFS/WCS layers

If you were expecting anything more detailed about the web services,
you'll have to pick someone else's brain :)

Christy