[Ottawa_users] Re: Presentation at next meeting

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 19 11:24:58 EDT 2011

OK, reservation at the Fox and Feather made for May 5th at 6:00pm in the
usual room.  See wiki
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ottawa_Chapter#Next_Meeting).  If anyone
else is likely to attend, please let me know so I can increase the
number of people in the reservation (currently made for "at least 10").
As it is, we may get bumped elsewhere by a party of at least 20, so the
closer to 20 we are, the less likely it is that we'd get bumped.

Christy