[Ottawa_users] Fall Meetups: Upcoming Ideas & Need For Scheduling Dates

Regie Alam regie.alam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:22:27 PDT 2012

Hello Richard,

   I'm good for all those dates (Sept to Nov). I may also be able to
do an update of the Ottawa Tree Canopy Cover Mapping Project in
October.

   A proposal for a talk/s:

   It would be great if we can have people from Invest Ottawa (or
other business groups) do a talk about resources for those who may
want to create a business focussing on open source. Some may also be
interested in creating a non-profit organization and using open source
tools.

Cheers,
Regie