[Ottawa_users] Change of Chair

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 3 10:21:09 EST 2012

Teresa,

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the chair position
during your time. May I suggest a passing of the mailing list admin
roles as well to Richard?

Richard,

Welcome, and I wish you the best of luck with the new chair position. It
is great to see that OSGEO is still going strong here in Ottawa.

Christy,

It will be great to have your experience as co-chair to help with the
transition.

hope everyone has a great new year and new beginnings.

Cheers