[Ottawa_users] Recap of last weeks meetup

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Thu Jan 26 22:09:18 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

To answer the question about Android batteries:
http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/

The site looks a bit cheesy bit I'm very happy with the service and quality
of the battery I got. Shipping was reasonable and quite prompt. My HTC
Magic (now my wife's phone) went from 1/2 a day run time to 6 days. It was
obviously a little heavier than before. But really, it was about the same
size & weight as the Nokia phone I had before.

Cheers,

Andrew