[Ottawa_users] Meeting this week?

Vivien Deparday vivien.deparday at gmail.com
Mon May 28 18:41:33 PDT 2012

Hi folks,
is there a meeting planned this week or month?
I am not always in Ottawa for the meetings (so far I came only twice
some time ago) but I could have one or two topics for informal
presentations if there is a meeting this week or later in June.
Topics could be OpenTripPlanner and OpenTripPlanner Analyst, an open
source project that I used with Ottawa data for the Ottawa app contest
(actually, I no longer have time to maintain it by myself so if some
people want to help...) or pieces of my masters thesis about user
contributed geographic information that I did a while ago now...

Cheers,

Vivien