[Ottawa_users] Meeting this week?

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Mon May 28 20:55:12 PDT 2012

It could be a good idea.

I am working on a project that involve bus routing and I have actually
started using Open Trip Planner. And I love it! I have already demo set up,
so I would be up for that. There is a lot to learn on my side, but starting
with the basics and the data required as an input would be a great idea.

I hope we will meet soon.

Regards

*Fabien*