[Ottawa_users] October Meetup

drownedfrog drownedfrog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:15:28 PDT 2012

Hi Adreeta,

Welcome to the list! We're having our monthly meetup next Thursday at the Fox & Feather on Elgin at 6pm upstairs.

Look forward to seeing you there. The group is very easy going and we look forward to getting to know you.

Check out our local wiki group http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ottawa_Chapter

Please feel free to contribute to the local mailing list, its your group & the more ideas etc the more engaging & informative the community is.

Take care,

Richard

@richardburcher
drownedfrog at gmail.con