[Ottawa_users] This Months Meetup

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 08:13:50 PDT 2012

Hi Folks,

Very sorry for dropping the ball on this one, can only say I've been
occuppied with two work contracts.

The meeting room is booked for this Thursday (Oct 25) at the Fox & Feather
on Elgin at 6pm. Recieved call from the pub saying we have been bumped from
back room due to larger crowd. We have been assigned the seats by the patio
doors upstairs.

If I can make it, I will give a talk about my current work in using Amazon
Web Services (EC2 in particular) for Sensor Observation System (SOS) work
I'm doing.

-- Can you please reply to list if you're thinking of coming out.

Again folks, sorry bout this!

Cheers,

Richard