[Ottawa_users] SFD & GIS-Day. Deadlines for abstracts

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Aug 7 10:44:53 PDT 2013

Hi Fabien,

This is why I tried to convince you guys were dreaming a little big :)

It's all great to think about doing events like this in theory, but in
practice it's a lot to expect from a little group like ours.  I would
suggest we just try to have a presence at GIS day, and maybe do a little
intro to FOSS/FOSS4G workshop in the GIS lab.

I'm not sure what my availability is going to be like, but I'll help if
I can.

Christy