[Ottawa_users] Idea: Putting Local Chapter on Meetup.com

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Tue May 7 16:04:06 PDT 2013

I'd like to suggest creating a meetup group for OSGeo Ottawa on Meetup.com.

It would make it much easier for people to find us. If you look at the tech
groups already listed, there is a wide & diverse range in Ottawa; we should
make it easier for people to find us. Given the diverse tech community,
there is a lot of natural overlap between groups & I'm sure we'd have many
more join us:)

Look forward to your thoughts.

Cheers,

Richard