[Ottawa_users] Meeting 23 May 13.

Javed Syed motivism at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 09:39:28 PDT 2013

23 May 13 work for me.
Take Care
Javed TDW Syed

Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:07:22 -0400
From: regie.alam at gmail.com
To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Ottawa_users] Meeting in May.

Hello Fabien,
   I'm good with the 23rd of May.
Cheers,Regie

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Fabien Ancelin <fabien.ancelin at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello folks,

What do you think about having our next meeting on Thursday 2013-05-23. We would need to put the following things on the agenda :
Organization of the GIS Day and software freedom day. Hopefully, by that point we should have a venue.

Quick review of the list of presentations being done for those events. Is there specific requirement for any of the presentation.In terms of presentations, do we have anyone interested in doing presentations this month? I won't have anything ready for this month.

Also, for those who are interested, the Open Data Ottawa organizes on Open Refine. You will find the link below. I will be there.
http://guestlistapp.com/events/161409#161409;7aae6177c84b08

Let me know who is up for the meeting this month and if the date works for you.Cheers,

Ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org