[Ottawa_users] Proposal for a logo

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 20:23:12 PST 2013

Thanks to all your comment, here is the final proposal.

The logo went through a lot of clean up so that we can print it with a big
size. This proposition is final, meaning that the only work I will do is
minor bug correction if required. So if someone has some reserve or critic
about the logo, this is the last opportunity to do it and I want to to feel
free to do it. Otherwise, this is the logo I submit to the members of our
local chapter. Please +1 if you are pleased with the logo, or -1 if you
don't want it.

Have a good week to all.